Every log recorded has the following format:
- Ip: Ip address that generated the event.
- Time: Date of the event.
- User: The user logged in when the event is captured.
- Description: A description of the event. It also includes the method inspected, the field implicated and a not modificable text box with the string that generated the lock.
- URL: URL from which the event was generated.
- Component: The component involved in the query. This field is particulary useful if the plugin is blocking requests that should not be blocked (see the section Plugin --> Exceptions of this manual).
- Type: A descriptive icon of the attack type (move the mouse over the image to obtain information).
- Readed: Log status. Every log should be checked and marked as “Read” by the webmaster.